The European Week of the Regions (EWRC) contributes to the ongoing debate on western Balkans, the EU cooperation with candidate countries and how EUSAIR strategy facilitating the enlargement process of the region.
The 19th edition of EURegionsWeek, which will take place from 11 to 14 October under the slogan “Together for Recovery”, is ready to take off virtually, with its some dedicated sessions to EUSAIR, Western Balkans and cooperation with IPA countries. The DG REGIO team of the European Commission will promote and organized these interesting workshops:
- “Healthcare Cross border cooperation in EU and IPA countries” on 13/10/2021 from 11:30 – 13:00
- “Candidate countries’ progress in regional policy” on 13/10/2021 from 14:30 – 16:00
- “EU Strategy for the Adriatic and Ionian Region facilitating the enlargement process of the WB region” on 12/10/2021 from 16:30 – 18:00
- “Cross-border obstacles between EU Member States and Enlargement Countries” on 14/10/2021 from 11:30 – 13:00
- “EU4Balkans” / Balkan Trafik concert & expo & debate(s) on 14/10/2021 from 09:30 – 11:00.
The links of each event bring you directly to the swapcard page of the workshop, if you want attend virtually these events, you will first need to register on the EWRC website