The Executive Committee of the Adriatic Ionian Euroregion will take place on 5th Dicember 2018 in Bruxelles at the Euroregion Office, hosted at the Molise Region Premises in Rue de Toulouse 47, from 17:00 to 19:00
– Update on the European Union strategy for the Adriatic Ionian Region (EUSAIR)
– Future of Coesion Policy and the European Territorial Cooperation post 2020;
– Report of the Secretary General on AIE activities of theSecretariat, projects submitted and implemented;
– Upcoming AIE statutory meetings and events;
– Sustainable Tourism in the Mediterranean Region. BleuTourMed_C3, the Horizontal Project aiming at building a community of projects.
– Any other business
The invitation has been sent to members only. Working documents will be sent via email only.
Composition of the AIE Executive Committee download here.
AIE Office in Brussels, find it here
– N. Brooks (CPMR): “Post-2020 Cohesion Policy negotiations: focus on the future of Territorial Cooperation”
– F. Cocco (AIE) – “BleuTourMed_C3, the Horizontal Project aiming at building a Community of projects on Sustainable Tourism”