In accordance with the art. 17 of the Statute, please take note that the IX – AIE General Assembly will be held on December o4th, at 3.00 p.m. in Bologna (Italy) at the premises of Emilia Romagna Region (Poggioli Room) with the following agenda:
- Report of the President on AIE activities;
- EUSAIR process – Latest news;
- Territorial cooperation in the new multiannual financial framework 2014/2020;
- The European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation (EGTC) in the Adriatic Ionian Euroregion perspective;
- Youth Adrinet – Presentation of project results,
- Election of AIE President;
- Election of AIE Deputy President;
- Renewal of Executive Committee of AIE;
- Renewal of AIE Thematic Commissions (Presidents and Deputy-Presidents) and AIE Board of Auditors;
- Any other business.
In addition, on days 5 and 6 December, work will proceed with a very interesting forum, organized within the Project Adri.Gov, with the theme “The EUSAIR – how to say it. Forum on Building a macro-regional awareness in the Adriatic-Ionian territories “.