The XVII General Assembly of the Adriatic Ionian Euroregion will take place online on 16 December 2020 from : 09:30 to 10:45 (CET).
The Assembly will focus on statutory issues, such as:
– Ratification of the working documents approved by the AIE Executive Committee with written consultative procedure closed on 01/09/2020 (Activity Report 2019; Financial Statement 2019, Annual Financial Plan 2020, Annual Activity Programme 2020 and Annual Membership fees 2020);
– Financial Plan 2021 and Annual Activity Programme 2021;
– Communication Plan;
– Annual Membership fees 2021;
As side event, the Adriatic Ionian Euroregion is organising also the thematic webinar “Tourism in the Adriatic Ionian Euroregion and COVID-19 crisis: measures and opportunities towards sustainability” which will be held after the Assembly from 11.00 to 12.30 (CET).
Agenda of the thematic event: Agenda ST side event_AIE general assembly_1412
The webinar is addressed to all members of the association and it is organised with the support of the project Sustainable Tourism (Interreg MED).
Members of the Euroregion can confirm the participation to both events by filling the on-line registration form.
– Interpretation will be provided in English, Serb-Croats and Italian;
– Working documents will be distributed to members via email only;
– Technical info will be sent to the registered participants only;